Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Oh My Goodness!!!

This weekend we kid-sat for some friends. Joelle's friend brought her 'Princess Dress' and they pretty much played dress up all weekend. Of course they swapped dresses.

When Joelle put this 'white' dress and 'crown' with the 'veil' thingy on, I couldn't help but think, "Dang, she's not supposed to be getting married for at least 20 more years. What is this???"

I had to take this photo, cuz I've got a feeling that in approximately 20 years, (and preferably give another 5 - he, he) she'll have something similar on and I'll bring out this photo and all the memories that it will bring up! Hopefully it'll be a very, VERY good experience! :)

2 comments:

Roseuvsharon said...

Michael remembers playing with Joelle and Natalie when we came through Tennessee last summer. He recognized the princess dress up right away! Now he knows how to make his little sister happy.

Trailady said...

That is so sweet. Time will fly- I'm sure! I'm afraid they will all be going down the aisle before we are ready for that!! Thanks for sitting for us. :o)