Sunday, January 22, 2006

Boooo Hoooo Hoooo

Today, the Broncos lost. Actually they got beat, and beat soundly. The Steelers offense was just too much for the defense to handle and the Steelers defense was just too much for the Broncos offense. I didn't get to watch the game. We finished unloading in Chilhowie, VA at 2:30 pm and it's about 4 1/2 hours home from there. So I listened to it on my Sirius - while I was glad to listen to it, it's just not the same as watching it.

As I listened to the game, I had 'flashbacks' to the late 80's when the Broncos made it to the Superbowl 3 times and lost all three of them. Good in regular season and even ok in the playoffs, but in the end just got man-handled by a better team.

Well - Pittsburg is my choice on who I hope will win the Superbowl. Owner Rooney and Coach Cower deserve one!

Hope y'all had a great weekend.

Now, have a GREAT week!!! :)

2 comments:

Trailady said...

Good that you can be a good sport about the loss. Goooo Steelers!! I agree- they haven't had a superbowl in how long????

The SSP said...

Yeah - I guess it's only karma that for the Broncos 1st Superbowl win they beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. So maybe that's good news for the Steelers, they beat the Broncos in Denver - so now they should win the Superbowl, hopefully! :)