Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Family Day

What a good day to spend a Monday.

Today we looked at 5 homes. One we loved, turns out, already had the beginnings of a contract on it. (We're hoping that the contract falls through, then we'll snap it up!) 3 of them were, well, junk!!! Really awful. One was great, except to, TOO small.

We ran some other errands, shopping, etc and then came home and pretty much all afternoon, my girls and I played. It was very, VERY nice.

I gave them a bath, getting them ready for bed, Doreen did some studying, then worship and beddy bye for our two precious girls.

Doreen and I talked and other things, then watched one of what is becoming quickly one of our favorite showes, How I Met Your Mother. (Yeah Scott, just catch it when it comes out on DVD, I think you'll really like it!)
Then we flipped in Four Feathers from . It was a very, VERY good movie. Both of us HATE movies that end bad, and the whole way through Doreen said, "He's gonna die - isn't he." Of course neither of us knew, cuz we hadn't seen it - but I ended up really, really liking it!

Oh yeah - work? I was on 'stand-by' (on Call.) I was scheduled to fill in for any drivers that called in sick or other emergencies that wouldn't allow them to make it to work to take the trip. But, luckily - I wasn't needed. After running 3 trips last week - an extra day at home this week is very nice. That and I get to take care of the girls tomorrow while Doreen's at school. I'm gonna try and plan an interesting day for us!

Now I'm done watching all the extra features on the movie, (And I'm glad this one did. The last one we watched "Must Love Dogs" had zilch! That is just wrong!!! What is with that? Are they just waiting to come out with the special edition, deluxe edition, collectors edition to put all that stuff on. Aye yai, yai!!! What a rip of - but I digress...) surfing the web and blogging. So since it's about 1 am eastern, I'm gonna crash!!! :)

1 comment:

Trailady said...

Liked 4 Feathers!! Great film!