Saturday, August 16, 2008

Special Music OR Hide and Go Seek

Today was kinda cool!

For starters, Doreen played her Marimba for Special Music at Church. She doesn't do that, that often and when she does I thoroughly enjoy it!

The only problem she had today was the wind from the ceiling fans blew her music off the stand. Oops! She did great!




My in-laws came over for lunch and we had quite a good conversation etc. After they left our family played some hide and seek in the house. Their is a 7 year old girl hiding in this photo, can you find her? :)

Yup, you found where I hid her once, on top of the refrigerator.













Their is a 5 year old girl hiding in this area - can you spot her? How 'bout a hint, look for the shadow of a hand.












Yup - you found her. She was hid behind the blinds in the basement. It has a wider ledge and just enough room for her to lay there.

It was extremely cute and fun today with my family!

1 comment:

Roseuvsharon said...

I love hearing Doreen play. Sorry I don't live close enough to enjoy her talents.

God bless!