Wednesday, August 06, 2008

New Toy - Underwater Camera Bag

Next month, if all things work out, I'll be going on a day kayak trip with a men's ministry group. I wanted to take the camera and keep it protected, so I ponied up for an underwater camera bag. One day this week we went swimming and I wanted to test it out. Here's Joelle waving at ya underwater.





Natalie smiling - underwater style! It worked great in the fact that it kept our camera completely dry! Yes. However...










...sometimes the screen was hard to see - so you'd just be pointing at where you thought you wanted to shoot and snap a pic - sometimes they didn't come out as well as planned! :)









Got the girls diving off the diving board, of which they both do so well.












In fact, we just went swimming today with some friends of the girls and both my kiddos swam better than their older counter-parts. I'm so extremely proud of them!!!

No comments: