Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wack a Toe OR Bang Your Head

Joelle and I have had quite the week! Painful to say the least!

Monday, I was wandering around the house barefoot. I had to go into the restroom before going shopping and as I turned the corner I wacked the pinky toe on my left foot on the door. OH that hurt! That REALLY HURT! I can't believe how black and blue it got! To run my Tuesday trip I had to keep 'Adviled' up so it wouldn't hurt in my work shoe.

Thankfully - it's feeling better now!

Moral of the story: watch out for doors! :)



Then, yesterday on my trip I was talking with Doreen on the phone. She tole me this story. Joelle had gone potty and was in the process of bending over to re-clothe herself when she smacked her head on the corner of the sink. OUCH!

I guess she started crying and Doreen went to get some ice to put on her head. Natalie was two steps ahead of her in getting the ice for her sister. Isn't that sweet??!!!









For the next little while - Natalie was a little nurse to her wounded sister! Aaawwwww!!!


Moral of the story: watch out for sink corners.


Moral of both stories: Inanimante things in a house don't move - so be aware they are always there and just keep toes and foreheads away from them! :)

No comments: