Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bubble Girl

Sunday we went to the store to do our grocery shopping. Yeeaaaahhhh! Fun times! He, he, he!

Actually, I do enjoy doing the shopping. It's even better when I've got my family with me.

Natalie was riding on the back of the cart as I was pushing, Joelle was hanging onto the side with her Heelys on rolling through the store and Doreen was walking next to me! Nice!

Joelle was also chewing gum. They have been noticing how Doreen's been blowing bubbles recently and been trying themselves.

Joelle got her first one in the store that day!

Boy were we proud of her!

Just another cute thing to add to our list of cute things our girls do! :)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Looks like Joelle is doing well wearing contacts. Now we can see her big brown eyes much better.