Sunday, October 31, 2004

Natalie's 2nd Birthday

We had a good day, all things considered.

Joelle and Natalie both have been battling a running nose the last couple of days. Last night Both Doreen and I came down with kind of a sore throat. Doreen worse than I - with a runny nose etc.

So today the girls were playing a lot and I was kinda the referee with Doreen chillin.

We had a couple of friends visit with some presents for Natalie and then we made a birthday pumpkin pie. The girls had a blast helping.

We had lunch and put the girls down for a nap - and Joelle wasn't going to sleep - so I went and lay down next to her to "help" her quit talking and wiggiling and she immediately crashed.

So I slept for 25 mintues myself, then got up and headed to Wal-mart for some stuff we needed.

I got home and put stuff away and flipped the TV on for my Sunday sports, then we had supper, opened more gifts and just watched the BRONCOS LOSE (Don't get me started again *GRIN*) and played.

Now they've crashed and we're watching our FAVORITE show of all time. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition. AWESOME SHOW.

After it's over - TV off - make lunch for work - then Beddy-bye time!

Nighty night!

No comments: