Sunday, October 31, 2004

why, Why, WHy, WHY????

Today they acutally had the Bronco Game on Fox here so I could watch it in Tennessee.

When I turned on the TV the Broncos were up 14 to 3. Yeah baby. They looked sharp and were doing everything they were supposed to be doing.

I flipped over to watch the end of the race - go Jimmy Johnson, pull the race out for Hendrick motors that deserved it after losing 10 team members and family in an airplane accident last week. Very touching.

So after the race - I flip back - and they're LOSING!!! What the heck??!! So I continued to watch and they looked lethargic - again. Making dumb mistakes - again.

Why when I get to watch a Bronco game - do they lose?

That TICKS me OFF!!!

Come one guys - you were kickin butt at the beginning of the season and now - NOTHIN!

CRUD!

No comments: