Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Aaaahhhhh Vacation!

We made it!

3 Airplanes, 4 airports and we made it will very little trouble. The only hiccup was I thought one arrival time was a departure time and so we were in the middle of eating when they started boarding our plane - however - the plane was delayed so we finished scarfing our meal down and got on the plane on time.

It's nice to be here visiting and chilling. After we got here, we had to run to Wal-mart and get some stuff to change diapers and what-not. But then we came home and just chatted sitting around the table. It was good catching up - in person. My sister Staci and brother-in-law Scott came down and we all talked for a good long while.

They finally had to leave to put the kids down and so my folks and Doreen and I watched a movie and crashed.

This morning, I rode along with my dad up to Grand Junction on his truck to help him drop a load of empty wine bottles at a winery in Palisades. That was a lot of fun. Dad was running the forklift getting the palets out of the truck and I was inside with a palete jack running 'em from the front back. We did pretty good and emptied the entire 53 foot trailer in just under and hour and a half.

We got back and found out that Mom and Doreen took my girls and Bekah (niece) to McD's to the indoor playland. We ate lunch and put the kiddos down and I fell asleep in the recliner.
We're all chilling right now, soon we'll have to take another trip into town.

Try and keep ya up-to-date on our relaxing as it happens! ;)

No comments: