Thursday, October 14, 2004

"Some People Think it's funny but it's really hot..."

Yesterday was a good day visiting here with family in Colorado.

Most all of us squeezed in naps and generally took it easy.

After lunch and a nap, my tummy started rumblin. This was NOT a good sign! :)

It rumbled and rumbled and rumbled. I finally went in to sit on the 'throne' and what came out was a LOT "runnier" than usual.

Oh man! I HATE that.

So the rest of the afternoon I'd rumble and run. :)

Turns out that Mom and Doreen had the same rumbly problem without the runs. That was a blessing. An even larger blessing though was that the girls didn't get rumbly or runny!

We analized everything we ate yesterday and it looks like that the only thing that Mom, Doreen and I ate that no one else did was some 'healthy' jellybeans, gum drops and a M&M type food. We tossed the rest of those! :)

Anyway, I'm feeling much MUCH better this morning!

Today we're headed to Grand Junction. Gonna see my sister Cindy's house and visit with the twins an let all the kids play at a "play-plex" and all sorts of stuff. Should be fun!

I'll let ya know!

No comments: