Monday, October 18, 2004

Colorado Relaxin

Things couldn't be better right now.

We are having a great time visiting in Colorado. I had forgotten how beautiful the Rocky Mountains are. They are AWEsome! I enjoy the Smoky Mtn's are OK, but the Rockies are, well, God's Country. Right now they've got a bit of snow on the peaks so it enhances them just that much more!

Right now the kids are watching Dumbo with Doreen. Mom's mending a shirt and Scott is reading a Dale Brown book.

This week while we've been here I read one of my favorite author's books - Clive Cussler's "Fire Ice." Great read!

Yesterday was great - playing golf in the morning at a par 3 course with my dad and 2 brothers-in-law. We all pretty much suck, but still had fun. I couldn't get a handle on the distance. I kept wackin' the ball WAAAYYYYYY over the greens. I was typically using the Pitching or Sand Wedge and laying off - but getting a solid hit on the ball and off she'd go. Still had fun though! :)

We went to a corn-filed maze and the kids enjoyed part of it and what-not.

Then last night we went with Staci and Scott to a concert of Matthew West, Mark Schutz and Avalon. What a GREAT concert! Doreen and I tried to remember the last concert we've been too - it's been a while! :) We thoroughly enjoyed it though. And a BIG thanks to mom for watching the kids while we listened so some great music.

Today we're just chilling. We'll probably carve some pumpkins and then after Staci get's off work we'll go bowling.

I'll have to post more later cuz I gotta run to the restroom!

Yeah - I know, more info than you wanted to know!

Later!

No comments: