Friday, October 29, 2004

Informal/unscientific Poll

Ok,

The election is next Tuesday. Doreen and I are registered (independent) to vote. Got our info ballot and location of where we're to go to vote.

Thing is - I don't really feel like it. I mean, I will cuz, well just cuz.

But who know's what's gonna happen. Heard a news report today where Flordia is already having problems with their registration and absentee ballots. Both Bush and Kerry have hired legal 'guns' in Florida and many other closely contested states to "Make sure the election is fair."

I mean is this what we've come to? Every election the friggin lawyers in this country are gonna be paid big bucks because of the way things happened 4 years ago? What kind of free country is that? Will our vote count or will the judicial branch of our gov't have to make the final judgement every 4 years?

If I hear ANYTHING about hanging or pregnant chads this year I'm GONNA SCREAM! If people aren't smart enough to vote properly - THEY SHOULDN'T BE VOTING!

I TRULY hope this year the winner is VERY clear so we don't have the lawyers all screamin' bloody murder about ballot tampering, etc so they can make money and hold us all hostage to a judicial system that is swimming in red tape and very biased - depending on the 'court' to find out who our next leader is going to be.

Ok - I'm done bellyaching about this.

Let's do an informal poll. You can leave an anomyous comment if you wish.

Who are you going to vote for to be our next President: (Listed in Alphabetical Order)

A. Michael Badnarik & Richard Camagna (Independent/Libertarian)
B. George W. Bush & Dick Cheney (Republican)
C. John Kerry & John Edwards (Democrats)
D. Ralph Nader & Peter Miguel Camejo (Independent/Green Party)
E. Michael Peroutka & Cuck Baldwin (Independent/???)

Have fun!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna vote A - Libertarian cuz I can't stand Bush or Kerry, but don't wanna waste my vote when this looks like such a close election - so I'm voting B - Bush.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.