Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sammy & Family

While I was in Colorado for my reunion, my folks and sister Cynthia and family came over to see me, and to share my newest niece, Samantha, with me. She was about 2 weeks old and SO very precious! That was so very, VERY nice of them to come over the mountains to visit! I was so excited - yet tired from all the events around my Alumni weekend!










See - even little Sammy was tired, but with a little help, she was grinning ear to ear to see her Uncle Steve! :)












The Pitz family all scrunched together for a photo op, while we were waiting for breakfast at Cracker Barrel












Me and my folks. I always enjoy anytime I get with my family and even more so after the health scare we had with my dad earlier in the year. It was nice to visit, just for the sake of visiting!

Thanks y'all for going WAY out of your way to come visit me. That was so sweet and thoughtful and I'll always cherish that visit!!!

No comments: