Thursday, October 23, 2008

Splitting - Wood that Is

I did something today I haven't done in YEARS! I split some wood with a maul for our camping trip this weekend. Boy was it fun. I think the last time I did that was when I was living in Colorado - umpteen years ago. Got a nice little pile to burn and enjoy this weekend.













Got Joelle to pose for a pic for me, and immediately after I clicked she trying to split this one on her own. CUTE!













I got Natalie to pose - but you can tell she wasn't into it at all!

What fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could use some wood split and stacked here also. Send the kids out andwe will put them to work. I bet we could even make Nat happy to work.

Pop

Shelly said...

Ha, you can tell who the tom boy is and who the princess is. How cute!!!