Saturday, October 18, 2008

3 Years OR 1 of 6

Hey y'all,

Can you believe as of last Friday I've been at my "new" job for 3 years? Man, it feels like I just started driving for LD a couple of months ago. It's unbelieveable how time FLIES! Dude - it has gotten on a rocket ship recently! :)

Well, I have really enjoyed having a regular partner and a regular run. I tell ya, that makes all the difference. I know where all the drops are and places to eat and go potty. That info sure help to make a run easier.

Here's to another wonderful year of work! :)

In other news...

Last week Doreen had 3 exams at school. One of them was pretty tough. Only 6 Dental Hygiene students of 16 passed. Thankfully, Doreen - my beautifully brilliant wife was one of them. It IS truly amazing how good she does at keeping up with things at home, church, Adventurers and add school on top of all of it.

Another month and then she'll have one semester to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Doreen. I know how tough it is to go to school and deal with having a family. We are certainally proud of you.
Poppie and Grams