Monday, October 27, 2008

Facebook Fun

As most of you know, Facebook has some fun 'activities', besides catching up with old friends, viewing pictures and finding out what everyone's up to, to do to fill time quickly - Scramble, Word Twist, Mob Wars, Texas Hold'em, Parking Wars and I could go on and on and on and on and on.



Well recently in Knight Hood, I made high enough to be a Vicount of my own kingdom.


I have built a castle and upgraded my walls, towers, marketplace, workshop. I even have vassals, at one point, quite a few.






My precious wife is a Baroness. I am at peace and life is good. Feeling restless though, as of today I'm resigning my realm and moving on to something else. (Basically it's taking up too much time. Trying to streamline life a bit more!)









I just finished the top level in a game called Fighter Jets. You have air-battles against others with 5 levels to complete. This morning I made "Top Gun!" So now that I have 42 planes in my hangar with 1210 victories, I'll retire while I'm ahead! :) Here are some of my favorite planes in each level.



Level 1 is a WW1 Pilot. I had the most success with the Sopwith Camel bi-wing plane.







Level 2 was a WW2 Pilot and I did very well with the most awesome P-51 Mustang, although the Spitfire Mk XIV came through in a couple of pinches.







I never really liked Level 3 - the Jet Powered Pilot. Those early jet planes are flat out ugly! The Hawker Hunter though did the best for me.







Level 4, Modern Jet Pilot, was my most favorite. I loved fighting with the F-16 Fighting Falcon, but also used the F-14 Tomcat and the F-15 Eagle regularly. The SR-71 Blackbird also fared well. (Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I'd even use a MIG-29 occassionally.)



Finally I made it to Level 5 - a Super Jet Pilot. Here I always would use the F-22 Raptor. don't think this plane is beatable. It rocks. I'd fly a B-2 Spirit occassionally just to throw a curve at my opponents.

Lots of fun!

No comments: