Monday, October 13, 2008

Pickup truck problems

Last week the engine in our pickup truck had a wicked knock in it. I figured it might be a problem with the oil pump or something wrong with the top half of the motor. It had me freaked out.

So we had it looked at today and all it turned out to be was the surpentine belt tensioner (and a new belt) and a drive belt idler pulley.

GLAD to have it back and running properly.

Wheew - I feel like we dodged a bullet!

Hate it when vehicles break down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our turck is still in the dealerships garage. All day yesterday and it is 10:00 am and they still don't know what is wrong with our truck. Please pray they find what is wrong and it isn't really expensive to fix it. I want my truck back. Pop just made a deal with Jim so I have a little red chevy (Mater) to drive. He traded the brown car that was in our yard. I have wheels just not the ones I want. WAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad that it wasn't what was wrong with the little green truck you used to have remember it was aford also. with the rod stuck through the cylinder wall?