Thursday, October 09, 2008

FORE...

Did something today I haven't had time to do in almost two years. I played golf at a little par 3 golf course I found recently. Tell ya about findin' it in a sec.









Here, I'm'a plannin on wackin that little white ball pretty hard in a sec... right in to that group of trees on the left you see there! Waaa ha, ha, ha, ha! Man, I had a FUN time. Gotta go do that again soon!









Had to take this pic. I really like being near the Smoky Mountains. (That is if I can't be near the Rocky Mountains!!!) It was still pretty early in the morning and the "smoke/clouds" were still hanging low over the mountains. NICE!!!

About finding this course. I've tried a couple of times to try and find a par 3 course - cuz they are just so fun to play. The only one around, according to a friend, closed up years ago, so I quit looking. Last Friday I had to go out to our freinds place to help put up some tents for the Adventurer campout. On the way up, I was gonna take the interstate, but couldn't cuz of a HUGE semi-truck accident. So I took a frontage road trying to get there another way and missed a turn. I ended up 14 miles away from where I needed to be. Along the way however, I happened to see a sign for this golf course. Dude, I was stoked and took the first opportunity I had to go play it! What an awesome mistake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guess I will have to bring my clubs when we come in may.