Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mid Term Report - Fall 2008

Doreen got to go to the kids Parent/Teacher Conferences on Tuesday to see how our little girls are doing in school.

First up was Joelle, in every catagory of the cirriculum is proficient at grade level. I am SO very happy to see that. I love a report like that. Her teacher went on to say that she excells at having an obedient spirit and displays a positive attitude. My precious little girl. A comment the teacher wrote in is, "Joelle is more focused this year and is so pleasant and caring." Awwww - that just makes my heart melt!

Next up was Natalie's report. In most every catagory the teacher marked that she is independently achieving her objectives with a couple marked that she is progressing toward achieveing her objectives and skills. The teacher then wrote, "Natalie makes teaching fun! I love trying to challenge her, but sometimes she doesn't seem up to it. She's exceptional in all areas and such a sweet heart." That is my Natalie.

I am so relieved that my girls are doing so well in school. They have been enjoying their week off, yet they can't wait to get back. The love to learn and their friends and the whole school experience!

Awesome!

No comments: