Monday, April 02, 2007

Why are 'They' THAT Way... Part 2

Sunday, I made it back from my trip to Flat Lick, KY. (What a name!!!???) The cool thing was I made it back in time to join my family for the Southern Adventist University's Gym Masters home show gymnastics program. We were really intersted because we have some friends who's children are in a 'feeder' system learning gymnastics stuff early.

Well the the kids did great, the the college kids put on their show. And WHAT an awesome show it was. Man'o'man what an awesome show. These kids did gymnastics stuff for 2 hours. It was AMAZING all they did.

So here's the reason for this post...

You know that for most gymnastics progams, they have 'up-tempo' music. This program, as well, had some 'up-tempo' music.

The friends I wrote about in a previous post where there. Their child was a 'gym kid.'

During the show, I really needed a drink. I left the gym and walked down the hall to the water fountain. She was standing at the door, I nodded a 'hello' as I walked by and went on down the hall. She eventually followed me all the way down the hall and said, "Boy are they good, but this music - I don't konw." I finished my drink, nodded and back to my seat.

Later, Doreen ran into them and the conversation was mostly about the 'questionable' music.

On the way out to the parking lot, I was kicking myself because I could have simply said, "That's too bad, because I'm enjoying it!" Oh to have come up with that line at the time.

People just need to get over things - ya know??!!

No comments: