Friday, April 20, 2007

New Look

Ok - it's been time for a while to update the look of my page here.

Finally did it. Not exactly what I want, but it gives me a few features to change a few things I'd like to on here to make it a bit easier. It'll work, especially since I don't know all the 'proper' html or java codes to make something from scratch!

Anyway, I just went through the links to make sure they all work and voila - they're good.

Notice the 'friends' list is a TON shorter than before. I looked and anyone that hasn't posted in the last 6 months was yanked. Sorry guys. Start posting and I'll put you back up! :) Hate to lose ya, but don't need a 'dead' link on my page you know?

Anyway - y'all have fun continuing to read this as I update stuff every now and then!

Headed out camping this weekend. Hope you all have a good weekend too!

--Me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... this will take some getting used to!

The SSP said...

Yeah, I know, but I'm limited to what I can change it to, and it was definetly time for a change!