Monday, April 02, 2007

Pet Peeve??

Yeah - okay, maybe I have something 'wrong' with my head - but I am NOT a huge flip-flop fan. I've got a pair here at home, but I wear them RARELY. Mostly just for running the trash out to the dumpster or to move the water hose - you know quickie things like that.

I don't understand the people that wear them EVERYWHERE. They're not that comfortable for a TON of reasons.

But I was shocked off my rocker Sabbath at church. A lady had a pair of flip flops on, but these weren't your average flip-flops. They were flip-flops with heels.

Oh my goodness!

Strange, strange indeed! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate flip-flops too! I love my Crocs though. I use them for all of the types of things you mentioned, plus they ARE comfortable, and they're NOT flip-flops! hehe