Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Heely's? HEELY'S? or Growing Up!

My biggest little girl is growing up so quickly. So, SO very quickly!!!

Sabbath, I was in the lobby having a conversation with a friend. Down the hallway a girl with rollerskates in her shoes was zipping down the hall. It caught the attention of both of us. Then he mentioned his nephew, whom he has custody of, was wanting a pair.


So I started telling him about the shoes I've seen, where the wheel is just in the heel and how I've seen them 'function.'

Well, Joelle pipped up, "Daddy, those are called Heelys." My friend J has a pair, but the wheel isn't in them right now. She went on to tell us about two other things about them, then she just walked off. I was shocked. I was standing there with my mouth wide open.

My daughter is growing up SO incredibly fast. She is no longer a baby. She's learning things from others.

Heely's "Oh my GOODNESS." :0

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAAAHAHAHA!