Saturday, April 07, 2007

Good Weekend OR Welcome to the World of Blogging

So, this weekend was a very relaxing one! Friday had us getting a few things done around the house, running an errand or two, putting some mulch on our Creeping Phlox
going for a swim (we've been promising the girls for quite some time we'd go - so we finally went.) eating dinner at one of our new favorite restaurants, Moes helping my father-in-law with his new computer and then heading home. Good day.

The cool thing was, while we were gone, we left Mocha in the backyard. Turns out the front little gate was left open by a little girl. The dog stayed put. Didn't even go out as far as we can tell. Not sure if that was cuz she didn't discover the gate was open, or chose to stay put - either way - that is awesome!

So today, we did church, SS and 2nd church for Doreen and Larry to sing special music. Now we had plans and tickets to go to the SonRise service Southern Adventist University puts on every year - but because of some 'extra' stuff at 2nd service, Doreen, Larry & Sandra were running late in getting to our house for lunch. I left early with the girls so we could get changed, the food out and get the slower eating girls underway.

Once I got everything out - I realized we really only had 20 mintues to eat. Talk about Rush, rush rush! So we bailed on the SonRise service - again. That makes 7 years here and still haven't seen it. Aaarrgghh! Next year, we're NOT gonna do anything on Easter weekend except go to the SunRise service. (Of course I think if I look back at last years post, I said the same thing! He, he, he!!!)

So we leisurely ate, relaxing and then went over to Larry & Sandra's place. We hung out, I helped Larry with a couple of things on his new computer and even snuck in a nap in there somewhere. I gotta run out to the Narrow's VA tonight.

Oh by the way, for those of you who know my in-laws, I helped Larry set up a blog page. They just got this broadband 'cell' card to use on the road - so they'll be able to keep things up to date as they travel! Cool eh??!!

Their new blog is SOLO.

Enjoy!

Y'all have a GREAT week!

No comments: