Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pics...

Here's some recent pics I thought I'd share with you today...

One evening Joelle started talking about how she wanted to get dressed up in her engineer get-up. I said, "That's nice." The next morning - she was completely decked out like this! Very, VERY cute!! :)

Here's some of the work we've been doing in our back yard. We had a bit of a bank near a ditch and this is some of the prep work we've done to plant some Creeping Phlox. Got 'em planted now. Next step is to get river rock and put in in the ditch to make it look nice. Lots 'o work! :)

"Artsy Fartsy Pic Alert" Instead of just taking a pic of the kids climbing the tree from the front, I saw this and thought it was just as cute of Joelle & her friends sitting in a tree. They just sat there for the longest time talking telling stories as we were working outside! It was precious! (By the way, Doreen was the photographer on this pic, I directed her to take it though. I had a shovel in my hand getting stuff done! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve - the kids in the tree picture - you should send it into Country Magazine. No kidding - CUTE!!