Friday, February 03, 2006

Work, work, work

The last three weeks have been very busy for me. The nice thing about where I work - is they allow, no, they encourage us to get overtime when orders are up and they need to get product out.

So, I've been taking an extra trip every week for the last three weeks and I'm wore out!

It's great to have, but I've got to pace myself as well. So I'll still be taking extra trips, but on a more regular basis with breaks in between to allow for rest and recovery! :)

Although it's wonderful - I took a trip last night. Left out at 7 and back home, in bed, by 3:30am. If I figured things right, for that trip I averaged $43 per hour. I'll take that anyday! :)

Work has been a joy lately, and it's gettin better. A brother of a guy I went to college works at the same place, and we're going to run together as a team for a while to see if it works out. (I told Doreen I feel like I've gone back to 'dating' again.) It's actually a good way to partner people together - it just feels so 'high-school.' He, he, he!

Things are good, Guuuuuuuuuuuud! As Bruce Almighty would say!

No comments: