Friday, February 03, 2006

Geocaching Milestone

I've been wanting to go Geocaching lately, but just haven't found the time.

Well, as I said in my previous post, I've had more time with the girls lately, so yesterday morning we decided to go treasure hunting. We found 3 caches, two that were extremely easy and one really, REALLY difficult one.

I stepped over the spot where this blue container was hidden under a bunch of leaves twice, then Joelle yelled, "Daddy - I found it." Sure enough, she wiped the pile of leaves on it clean and there it was. What a very, VERY cool experience!

Profile for ThePesters4

So, with that find, we've hit a milestone. Thepesters4 has found 50 hidden caches. We've got some friends who have a bit more time on their hands and they are well over 160, but with two kids etc, I'm proud to have tracked down 50 of these buggers and can't wait to find even more! (Of course, we need to take the next step and hide a couple of caches, but one step at a time!!!) Hip hip horray!

No comments: