Tuesday, December 14, 2004

On the Road Again

Today we are leaving for Minnesota for a week.

I'm wrapping some things up at work I've been NEEDING to get done, then I'm out of here by 11:30a. Gotta make a quick stop at Wal-mart to pick up my father-in-law's med's. Then boogie home - do a double check that we've got everything, pack the last minute things - hop in the van and head North.

We'll get this all done hopefully before or right at 1p because according to Mapquest it's 1128 Miles, estimating it'll take us 18 hours 40 minutes. That's averaging about 60mph. Hope we can do it! That'll put us there about 6am tomorrow morning. Aye, yai, yai! Then it'll be sleepy time for Steve & Doreen!!! :)

We're going up to see Doreen's sister and family. We're also maily going to see a play for their church Shelly's written, and hopefully be able to sneak in an hour or two of ice-fishing or even hunting Randy, my brother-in-law. (We'll Ice fish together, but he'll do the shooting if we hunt - don't wanna buy an out of state tag there in MN. Mondo expensive!)

Hope to be able to get online and post while I'm there, but not sure if that's a possiblity.

Later alligators!

No comments: