Thursday, January 15, 2009

Racquetball League - Game 1 of 11

The racquetball league just started up again at the gym this season. Racquetball is a great winter game! :)

Tonight was my first game, oddly enough, against the guy I play with on a regular basis just for fun and exercise.

Aaron kicked my hiney. We usually go back and forth on who wins. We usually split pretty evenly, but not tonight. The weird thing was that both of us played very badly. We very rarely ever double fault on the serve and both of us did it a number of times tonight.

He beat me 15-13, 15-13. Two games was all it took.

Plus during the game I rolled my ankle so I'm hurtin' physically and mentally from getting beat so soundly!

We had a bit of extra time so we played one more to 11 and he beat me on that one too 11-10.

Oy vai.

I was looking through the list at the other people I'll be playing in the league, no gimmies this year. They're all gonna be tough. Should be fun - especially if I play better! :)

No comments: