Thursday, January 15, 2009

Backed Up

Today I finally got around to backing up everything on our computer to an external hard-drive.

We've got 2 hard-drives and I keep one here - and the other at my In-laws. So every quarter I back stuff up, swap drives and double-back it up.

The cool thing is I finally got this page backed up, mostly properly. I thought I was backing it up for quite a while, but once while our internet was down I went to look at the Blog back-up just to see it and it wasn't there. The software I had was only backing up the current page and that was it.

So I finally found another free-ware version and got it all backed-up today so I have everything I've written since Aug 2004. That's a lot of memories I don't want to lose externally cuz I've lost most of them in my head. (It's an old throwback 64 megabite brain capacity so I've got to use external sources ocassionally for memories! Wish I could upgrage to a smarter brain with at least a terabite of memory!)

Anyway, glad to have that done!!! (Until next quarter!)

No comments: