Friday, November 23, 2007

VINDICATED!!!

vindicate

Main Entry: vin·di·cate
Pronunciation: \ˈvin-də-ˌkāt\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): vin·di·cat·ed; vin·di·cat·ing
Etymology: Latin vindicatus, past participle of vindicare to lay claim to, avenge, from vindic-, vindex claimant, avenger
Date: circa 1571
1obsolete : to set free : deliver
2: avenge
3 a: to free from allegation or blame b (1): confirm, substantiate (2): to provide justification or defense for : justify c: to protect from attack or encroachment : defend
4: to maintain a right to

Today, I was vindicated!

Last March, we had family, from both sides visiting. It was a great time and we did LOTS of things and spent lots of time together. Well - two people #1 & #2 gave me a rash of 'garbage' (all in good fun of course) about an itenerary I put together so we could do everything everyone wanted to do, and so everyone would know what was coming up.

WELL, my wife was talking with #2 on the phone tonight. They have family coming in for a visit, and #2 said, and I quote, "I'm starting to think that Steve's itinerary is a good idea and I'm thinking about putting one together when the family comes to visit."

Ummm hummmm! ;)

Oh yeah!

Vindicated!

Ha, ha, ha!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*rolling eyes* Oh, WHATEVER! */rolling eyes* LOL!