Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving Family

My daughters have school tomorrow, but it's not a 'typical' school day. They're having a Thanksgiving re-enactment. They'll hall get some chances to make candles, soap and do lots of things the original pilgrims did.

One of the really fun things they all get to do is go dressed up as a Pilgrim or Indian. Now, when I heard this, I immediately assumed that Joelle would want to be an indian and Natalie a pilgrim. Well, as the picture clearly shows, they both wanted the opposite of what I expected. Leave it to kids to throw their parents curveballs eh??!!! :)

Aren't they sweet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure like seeing my beautiful grand daughters it is so cool to be able to see pic's in almost real time. Way cool.
papapester

Anonymous said...

O my! That looks like a fierce little Indian and a very proper pilgrim. What a good job they did getting all dressed up.
G-pa O.

Shelly said...

What a cute picture!! Looks like they had a lot of fun dressing up!