Thursday, November 01, 2007

Field Trip # 2

Today, I got to go with my youngest to another field trip to the Kids Discovery Museum. What a fun day. Kinda tiring, but fun! (You know how it is chasing kids around!!!)

Here, Natalie's painting my face. You should have seen the goatee she gave me before we moved to the next exhibit.







In the music exhibit my little one was a beautiful harpest.











My little girl attracting 'lighting' with her head! :)











My cute little cub in a stump.














They're against me!!! First off, I had to wear a 'pink' chaperone sticker, then one of the kids asked me to carry her purse, which was pink, and the teacher's assistant asked me to hold her bottle for a moment while she ran a little one to the restroom. Again - pink. Oy vai!!! :)

No comments: