Saturday, December 03, 2005

Home More

Man, this job is great. No stress, no pressure (except trying to get a big-rig turned around when my lead driver gives me bum directions - he, he, he) and get in get it done and get home. Not to mention - I get all the LD cookies I want to eat free. (Gotta be careful with that one though - wink, wink, wink)

The best thing about it though, is that I'm home much, MUCH more while the girls (and Doreen) is awake. It has made a huge difference in how they relate to me. They're much more lovie dovie with me. They're much more likely now to let me comfort them when they accidently get hurt. They just seem to enjoy having me around more and I love that!

This job change has been a good thing, a very, VERY good thing!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah. Rub it in why don't ya?!

Trailady said...

GOOD for you, Stevo!! So glad to hear things are going well with your job change.