Friday, March 04, 2005

Indoor Cats - BAH Humbug

T! G! I! F!

What a week this has been. Lots and LOTS AND LOTS OF THINGS TO DO! Everytime I turn around recently - I have more on my plate.

Hopefully soon, VERY SOON, I'll be able to tie up some ends on these things and end up with a very nice hammock to relax in! :) Of course then I'll be wining in that blog that I'm bored and don't have enough to do! Waaaaa haaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaa! (Am I losing it?)

Finally got the phones hooked up at work, radio uplink equip is not hooked up yet. So we're still running re-broadcast stuff. We've been running re-broadcast stuff since Jan 14. That's 7 weeks of NONE of our live programs airing. Not good for a Christian Radio Network that does live talk shows. Not good at all.

So - since our phones are now operational, during the re-broadcast time-slot of the show I help co-host, I took 15 calls. We were averaging 10 during the live shows! :) It was a joy to talk with our listeners again and begin re-establishing a two way communication with them! Made today better!

This evening we had a get-together at a co-workers house to fellowship and have a short time of worship. It was very nice. This family has already made the move closer to our new office.

The thing of the matter is, I HATE INDOOR CATS! I think EVERY INDOOR CAT OUGHT TO BE SHAVED!!! :) With the allergies I have to them - within in 30 min of being in a house with indoor cats, I start sneezin, eyes watterin', it gets hard to breath and not feeling good at all. If I'm gonna spend a day or more around any feline critters, I have a med, I got from my mom, that I have to start taking 2 days in advance and at least two days after - or my nostrils turn into Niagra falls. But it isn't worth it for a 3 hour visit with friends. But then I really PAY for it.

So - I HATE INDOOR CATS!!!! :)

Playing hookie from church tomorrow - must have a time of rest, with no one else around but family. If not - I might explode! :)

Each of you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: