Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day

So, as true to living in the south, we had a forecast of snow and they FREAK out and shut everything down. Well, almost everything. ALL the schools around today were closed, at least all the elementary and high schools. The funny thing was, we got about an inch of snow last night, but as the night wore on, the temps rose and it turned to rain so there wasn't much snow left.






It was still too much for them 'southerners.' It was a blessing that my schedule was so that I was home today to be able to watch the kids and our friends two kiddos. We had a 'muddy' snowball fight and they tried building a snowman, but that didn't go to well. Still, it was kinda nice to get some of the 'white' stuff this winter!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ha! When I looked at these pictures I didn't even think twice about seeing the white stuff. Then I realized this is TN!