Monday, January 14, 2008

Favorite T, Lost and Found

I'd been bummed. It was in November, I was looking for my favorite Green Geocaching T-shirt. I couldn't find it anywhere. So I waited a week or two and did another intensive search trying to locate it!

Nothing.

I had NO idea where it was. So I figured that I might have changed somewhere and forgot it!

Bummed I was.

For Christmas, Doreen got me another Geocaching T-shirt, which is super cool. I crack up everytime someone reads it!

I'd forgotten about my other shirt.

Well, we had this Adventurer sleep over and we pulled our sleeping bags out, that we'd not used since the end of October.

When I climbed in mine, I felt a 'lump' at the bottom. Couldn't figure out what it was. So before going to sleep I pulled the lump out. Turned out it was that T-shirt, a pair of shorts, socks and underwear.

I couldn't figure out what the deal was, then it dawned on me.

Our last camptrip out was very cold! So before going to bed that night, I got my next set of clothes out and stuck them in my sleeping bag to be 'warm' while I was sleeping so I wouldn't have to get up in the morning and put on a freezing cold set of clothes.

Well, we got up, I threw on my old set, we broke camp headed home and showered. I was so looking forward to that shower, I had forgotten all about the clothes I'd stuffed in my bag.

The good thing is, now I have another geocaching T-shirt.

Coolness!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I have to be honest, its hard for me fathom that someone as organized as you can actually lose something!

I lost my keys about 4 months ago and I still haven't found them. I've never done anything like that! Very frustrating! But there's hope! Maybe in another year they'll show up.