Friday, October 14, 2005

Sore Racquetball Shoulder OR Canoein' & Cachin'

Thursday (my first -real- day of freedom) my wife and girls went to a friends house for a play-date for all the kids. And from what I hear they had a ball and the girls had quite a 'chat-fest.' So I did some much needed work on the computer here at home and then at 6p met two friends at one of the three racquetball courts here at Southern. We played for an hour. And sometimes we even played hard! It was a blast and I added it up and it's been almost 10 years since I last played a racquetball game. That is sad - but I'm getting back into it now! We had a ball - but boy, I'm paying for it now. It's known as sore racquetball shoulder. I've not used those particular muscles in years and - ouwie! :) But I'll have to say, its a good, very good ouwie! :)

Tomorrow is gonna be a great day, we're mixing two of our favorite activities. Canoeing on Hunter Lake and Geocaching. Someone has placed 4 caches on islands in this lake that can only be reached by boat - or so it claims - and so three families are gonna go canoeing. Like pirates we're going to 'raid' those caches! Arrrgh matey!

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: