Monday, October 10, 2005

3 days or Moves into 1st Place

Three more days, then I'm awayyyyy! Oh yeah!

Mon, Tue & Wed are the last days I've gotta work at my old job. I can't wait! Seriously - I cannot wait! This has been coming for a while and I don't need to deal with the junk that's flowing around here anymore. I mean - one of my guys asked how things will be handled around here now and my soon to be former boss said, we'll have to think about it. He's known for 2 weeks and should have a plan - don't wait until next Monday to start thinking about it. But, I guarantee you - that is exactly what will happen.

Oh well - such is life - I feel bad for my guys, but happy for me!

My picks of yesterday's NFL games moved me into first place in the family's ESPN's Pig-skin-pick'em game. Oh yeah. :) Going for a 4th straight family championship. (Hopefully!!! *grin*)

You all have a very, VERY good week!

Out!

No comments: