Friday, October 28, 2005

The Goings On

So - My first week of road training is complete. I like, really, REALLY like my new schedule. I left Sun at 10p and got back Mon at 9p. Then I had Tue and Wed free. I took a nap most of Wed afternoon and left at 10p and was home by 4p on Thur. I don't have to go back to work until 4p on Monday. (Trip to Battle Creek, MI and back) While I'm at work I work hard - but when I'm home I can get things done or just relax or whatever. It is SO much better than before.

I just heard from someone who was associated with a ministry my former boss called and turns out he called an yelled and berated an employee that doesn't even work for him. Sad, sad, sad! I am thankful to be out of there.

My mother-in-law is doing better. Turns out she didn't need surgery on her wrist. Her left wrist is broken, they set it and put it in a cast. Her right wrist has a badly, badly pulled tendon - so they wanted to imobilize it - so they put it in a half cast. So she has two casts like Joelle did! :) You ought to see Joelle being a little 'nurse' to Sandra when they're around. It's so cute.

So cuz of her arms - my sister-in-law and her youngest son is coming down from Minnesota for the next couple of weeks to help out. It'll be good having them around. In fact they'll be here this afternoon. We're driving up to Madisonville to spend the weekend with everyone.

Tried uploading some pics but it kept erroring out - so I'll to try 'em another time.

Have a great weekend y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya can't ask for much more than being happy at your job.
What's up with these supposed-"Christian" business owners/managers. It seems like they are always worse than the non-Christians! That's messed up.