Monday, October 17, 2005

Information Overload



Ok - So I LOVE my new job - however, on this first day of orientation - 8+ hours of classes - my brain is full to overflowing. Wow - so much to know about a trucking job. :)

Actually - I've learned a ton about McKee Food Corp and what they stand for. I learned about Insurance and Benefits and blah, blah, blah. But the most important thing is that they want employees to be happy at work. I believe I will be!

Yeah baby!

Now I gotta get some sleep to let this stuff trickle outta my head so I can assimilate more tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it true that McKee Food Corp is an Adventist company?

The SSP said...

Yes, yes it is. It's going on 3 generations of McKees leading it that are SDA's. The whole company shuts down by about 3pm on Friday and re-opens an hour after Sundown Saturday. All the trucks are back in town and shut down by Sabbath. It's very, VERY nice!!!