Monday, October 03, 2005

Broncos vs Chiefs Bet


Ok - so I've got a friend who is a HUGE Kansas City Cheifs fan. We keep in touch via e-mail and are constantly talking football, especially KC vs Denver. Last year we traded hats. I sent him a Bronco hat and he sent me a Chiefs hat. We've got this running bet that when the two teams square off - the losing team's fan has to send the winning team's fan a photo of himself in the winning team's hat. (Now in all fairness, I need to post a photo of me in the KC hat after KC whupped up on Denver the last meeting of the season. I'll try to remember to do that this week.) It's a fun way to 'bet' with him and make the two games a year they meet even more interesting!

Since the Broncos thoroughly beat the Chiefs last week, here's my friend (His face has been fuzzed cuz I didn't ask his permission to post the photo.) in the Bronco hat. Of course - check him all decked out in a KC jersey with a helmet.

He, he, he! I love sports!

No comments: