Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Day of Fun in the Sun

Hey ya!

Well, we're home and relaxing from a day of fun in the sun at Dollywood. Right now they're in the middle of Kids Fest- so the girls really enjoyed it. We saw a couple of 'productions' of something about the Pink Panther - that Joelle just thoroughly fell in love with and now has her own Pink Panther stuffed animal and the other was about Clifford the Big Red Dog - which Natalie soaked up and now has her own Clifford (the small version *GRIN*) stuffed animal. We went on a coupla rides, played in the water area (a lot) and had a decent meal and just had lots of fun. It's very good to spend quality time with family, especially after being gone for a coupla weeks on a trip for work. Of course it helps we decided to buy season passes this year - and we're already getting our money's worth! :)

I hit a milestone on Wheresgeorge this evening. After coming home, putting the girls to bed - getting everything put away and writing this, I logged some of the cash I got in change from purchasing various things onto wheresgeorge. The 5 bills I listed tonight put me up over 1000 bills I've logged onto wheresgeorge since beginning in (Profile) March of 2002. The total of those 1003 bills is $8,176, so I'm averaging a little over $8 per bill. Cool!
I've gotten 126 hits on those 1003 bills, so I'm averaging a smigg better than 10% of bills I log getting a hit. Awesome!

One other quick mention - we're trying to decide what to do, wether to build to buy in the area. Deciding which would be better - home wise - and more profitable in the long run is quite the challenge. So pray for us.

Anyway - that's the news from around here.

See ya later - alligator! :)

No comments: