Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I HATE Mosquitoes

Did I mention that I hate mosquitoes?! Oh - I did? Good! Cuz I really, REALLY hate mosquitoes.

This weekend during our campout, I got the required 5 or 6 mosquito bites. That's all part of the deal of camping, I guess! :)

Last night I went out with the girls to the pickup my dad gave me. I had to take part of each door off and thoroughly lube the handle, locks and the thing you roll the window up and down with. (It's a 1980 so I gotta roll the windows by hand. He, he, he) They were all sticking and getting tough.

In fact, yesterday afternoon - I ran half a dozen errands for work and 4 times I had to crawl in through the passenger's door cuz the handle on the drivers door quit working.

Well - it's fixed and working just peachy now. But while we were out there working on that - I ended up getting bit 18 times. I was so focused on getting the project done - I didn't even notice!

Aaarrgghhhhh! :)

Oh well - sa la vie! (I think that's how you spell that!)

Anyway, we're running into some issues getting things ready to head to Michigan Campmeeting for work. Always its some icky technical bit that we have to jump through hoops to get working right. Aaarrgh! (That and we're trying to do it with 'cheap' equipment.)

Other than that - things are decent.

Hey - have a great day and slap a mosquito if you see one! :)

No comments: