Friday, June 10, 2005

Being Read

Jerry tagged me to see what’s on my bookshelf, so here it goes:

1. Total Number of Books You Own- over 100

2. The Last Book I Bought- A Louis L'amour Book

3. The Last Book I Read- Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"

4. Current Book Reading- Nothing

5. Fiction or Non-Fiction?- Fiction of Course

6. First Book Read- A Dick & Jane Book

7. Most Read Book- The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clancy (Or any Garfield Comic Book!)

8. Largest Impact- Can't Narrow it down to one. Probably the Bible. (For a cliche' answer)

9. Favorite Scholarly Book- Can't think of One

10. Sexiest Book- Early books by Clive Cussler with Dirk Pitt as the hero.

11. Biggest Disappointments - Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged

12. Five Books That Mean Something To Me- Wow - that's a hard one! :)

Ok, I’m tagging Scott, Staci, Sue, Tim, and Cheryl to play next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing, bud.