Thursday, June 23, 2005

Dodging a Bullet

So if you had to ride in a vehicle with your boss for 12+ hours - would your enjoy that ride? Would it be comfortable for you?

I just doged a huge bullet today. The boss said he was going to ride back with us on Sunday - thankfully we're TOO full. Ain't got no room. That ride would have NOT been fun at all.

I rode to Cincinnatti last year with my old boss and that was about a 6 or 7 hour trip and it was a lot of fun. We had a GREAT conversation on the way up and back.

Oh well - I've got two days left here in MI then we head home - hot dog!

We're going back down, a little out of route, stopping by Niagra Falls. The guy I've got with me is from Hawaii and never seen the falls - so we're going to go out of our way a little bit to let him see them then boogie woogie home!

Later!

No comments: