Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Greetings from MI Campmeeting II

What Up?

Today as I was directing the Live programs we're doing, 2 per day, from the Michigan Campmeeting, I realized it's been right at 10 years since I last directed any video programs. It's taken a few days to get back into the flow of it again. The first program was VERY stressful and trying to keep track of everything going on and actually 'direct' once again was extremely tough.

But, it's as the old cliche' says, "It's like riding a bicycle" I've gotten right back in the saddle and I hope what we're doing looks good! :)

Found out last night that my trip is being cut short. Yeeeehaaawwww. I was originally supposed to be gone for a month. But then the trip was off, then back on - then changed and I'm not going. I'm extremely thankful for that. I've been gone a week and a half and won't be getting home until Monday - so I'd say that is LONG enough.

So here's an odd question for you to ponder and react to. It's just one of the wierd things that runs through my head - especially since I've been gone for so long.

When you walk into a bathroom - how do you choose which stall (with a 'bowl') you are going to use. I'm going to take away two obvious choices. #1 - It has toilet paper, #2 - It is clean/unstopped up! :)

The restroom at the Academy (Great Lakes Adventist Academy) has like 8 or 9 stalls (with stools) and I went to use one today and while I was in there, I pondered why I chose the one that I did. It's because of light - I like a light toilet stall. Don't know why, but I usually choose a well lighted stall.

Well - that's all from here for now.

Take care! :)

No comments: