Monday, June 06, 2005

Camping, Work & Shopping.

Hey y'all -

Good to be back with ya!

So we had a great weekend camping with friends. I honestly was draging my feet at actually going because of ALL we've gotta do to before VBS starting in a week and my 'month long' torture trip from work starting in a week and 2 hours. But, as Doreen predicted - it was thoroughly enjoyable. The weather was just about perfect and so it was just a fantastic weekend.

Today back at work, we had to move the final staff member from Vonore to Collegedale. It was a HOT day, and we ended up unloading in the rain. Oh well! At least the rain cooled things down to make it a bit more bearable.

While moving we had lunch, a lasagna from Herb & Sue. Boy it was delicious. (Betty made it after getting the recipie from Heather! - Kinda round robin there! He, he, he)

I heard some stories from 'work' that were the more accurate of some stories I heard just as I was walking out the door on Friday. Boy that just ripps me off. Guess I'll just have to live with it and work around it - somehow!

Then I get home early and grab a nap I seriously needed. My head was pounding from the heat and the lifting and the work stuff. Boy did that help. A NAP does one wonders!

Afterwards we had a quick supper and did some shopping. What a challenge that was. I've been needing some new shoes and the store is doing a complete remodel and everything is a mess. But after some searching we found some shoes for me, and found some extremly cute ones for the girls and then checked out - finally and got home! Wheeew. :)

Well - I gotta get to bed. This day has wore me out!

See y'all!

No comments: