Friday, July 01, 2005

Moving

Doreen and some friends were talking yesterday about the number of times they've moved in their lifetimes. So I got to thinking about the number of times I've moved.

The magic number - from the ones I can remember was 19 times.

Englewood to KY
KY to MI
Once in MI
MI to OH
OH to Montrose, CO (Gunnison rd)
Gunnison Rd to Indian Rd
Indian Rd to Lucas Rd
Lucas rd to 58.50 Rd
Moved to Campion Academy Dorm
CO to TX
TX to IL
IL apt 1 to Apt 2
IL Apt 2 to Knob Prairie Rd
IL to Kenworth Truck
Truck to Yakima, WA
Wa to TN Apt 1
TN Apt 1 to TN Apt 2
TN Apt 2 to Twelve Oaks
Twelve Oaks to Chattanooga

My wife has moved 21 times in her life.

How about you? How many times have you uprooted and gone somewhere else??

1 comment:

Trailady said...

I have moved nearly every single year of my life and 12 times in 13 years of marriage. I have NO idea what it means to have any kind of roots. In fact, if I live somewhere more than a year, I get the itch to move on. It's terrible to be so unsettled with family so spread out!